Skip to main content

New Release March 21, 2021

I spent the weekend cleaning up some code, this is what I fixed:

  1. I found some bugs with the timing controls when you switched from the advanced editor to the standard editor.  This should fix the "undefined" appearing in the timing.
  2. I fixed up the mobile experience, cleaning it up and making sure the tabs were easy to get to.
  3. I added a new search tool that makes it a lot easier to find tablature in the site.
  4. I fixed a bug with the MusicXML API for the new interactive player, it was calculating the incorrect octave and the sound was not correct.
  5. general CSS stuff to make the site look better.

Thanks for using the site!